Returning Boomerang - Wentja Morgan Napaltjarri
- Traditionally used for recreation and as a hunting tool by indigenous First Nations tribes
- Boomerang features original art by renowned Western Desert Artist Wentja Morgan Napaltjarri
- Artist’s story included with the product
- Royalties paid to the artist which creates a passive income for them and their families/communities
- Designed and tested for flight by two time Boomerang World Champion Robert Kroll
- Painted in Indonesia with the permission of the artist who has approved it as a true representation of their artwork.
- Includes Display stand
- Boomerang size: 14 inches
The boomerang’s popularity as a souvenir helped transform it into a national symbol, and even though the oldest boomerang in existence was discovered in Europe it has becomes distinctly Australian and remains the most popular gift item purchased by visitors. We manufacture and distribute a large range of boomerangs in traditional, modern and souvenir styles.